|Output / Hour*||2600 to 6000|
|No .of Container Holder||96|
|Direction of Machine**||Clock wise|
|Main Motor||0.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz|
|Pump Two Nos.||0.5 HP x 2 = 1 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz|
|Electrical Heater||3 Kw.|
|Tank Capacity||75 Ltrs. S.S. 304 (2 Nos.)|
|Wash Cycle||4 Inner+1 Outer|
|Working height||850 to 900 mm|
|Machine Dimension||1500 (L) x 1750 (W) x 1300 (H)|
|Case Dimensions||Machine||1600 (L) x 1600 (W) x 1550 (H)|
|Tanks||1550 (L) x 1000 (W) x 1550 (H)|
|Net Weight||450 kg ( approx )|
|Gross Weight||750 kg ( approx )|
|Change parts required||(A) Neck Dia: Bottle holding pocket.
(B) Flat Container: Special type of cup.
|Round Shape||Ø30 mm to Ø80 mm***, Respectively height 50 mm to 270 mm***,
Ø 22 to Ø 28 Neck***
|Flat / Square||30 mm to 80 mm (Length), Respectively 10 mm to 50 mm (Width)
Respectively height 58 mm x 190 mm
* Depends on container size.
** We can supply as per customer requirements.
*** With help of change parts.
- Geneva Mechanism used to maintain timing between two wash.
- Five Wash (Four inner and one outer).
- Stationary Spray nozzles, Collection tray & Recirculation System avoid Contamination of water cycle.
- To adjust sequence of washes as per customer’s SOP.
- Solenoid valve for each washing sequence reduce leakage & wastage of water.
- Higher pressure centrifugal pumps to clean bottle properly.
- Pumps and Tanks are fitted on separate stand for easy cleaning & maintenance.
- Height adjustable bottle guide for pet or light weight bottle.
- Separate Control panel provide for locate as per customer’s convenient an avoid any accident
CONSUMPTION OF WATER:
|First Wash||230 Ltrs./Hr.|
|Second Wash||No consumption as such, water loss during re-circulation shall be compensated|
|Third Wash||230 Ltrs./Hr.|
|Fourth Wash||No consumption as such, water loss during re-circulation shall be compensated OR Air Wash|
|Outside Wash||200 Ltrs./Hr.|
|Electrical supply||3 Phase + Neutral + Earthing|
|Electrical load||2 KW + 3 KW for heater|
|Air Pressure: Minimum||6 bar pressure 5 CFM|