|Output / Hour*||Up to 6000 Vials.
Up to 9000 Ampoules
|Main motor||O.5 HP.|
|Pumps 2 nos||1.0 HP x 2 nos.|
|Wash Cycle||4 water + 2 Air for drain.
Including 1 external wash each for water and air.
|Water consumption.||200-500 Litters. per hr. Depending on Vial size|
|Air consumption.||20 CFM|
|Conveyor height.||875 mm to 950 mm|
|Machine Dimension||990mm (L) X 860mm (W) X 940mm (H)|
|Case Dimensions||1200 mm (L) x 1000 mm (W) x 1150mm (H)|
|Net Weight||120 kgs|
|Gross Weight||450 kgs.|
Suitable for 2 ml to 100 mm vials.
* Depends on container size.
** We can supply as per customer requirements.
*** With help of change parts.
- Positive & pressurized jets through washing needle for pressure cleaning at minimum usages for washing media.
- Both internal & external washing ensuring absolutely & continuous ampoule / vial after sequential washing.
- Acrylic top cover for clear view of washing events taking place in the machine.
- On-line poly carbonates housing with P.P. replaceable filter cartridge of 5 OR 10 micron of water for best possible washing.
- All contact parts of washing media are of S.S.
- In the event of acrylic cover lifted during cycle operation, the machine will automatically stop and re-start from the point when cover is pushed down
- PLC control
- Ss Needle plate
- comby trays
|First Wash||DM Water|
|Second Wash||Purified air|
|Third Wash||DM Water|
|Fourth Wash||Purified Air|
|Fifth Wash||Distilled Water (WFI)|
|Sixth Wash||Purified Air|
|Electrical supply||3 Phase + Neutral + Earthing|
|Electrical load||0.25 HP , 0.18 KW|
|Water pressure||2 Kg/cm²|
|Air Pressure: Minimum||20 CFM @ 5 Bar|